Departure from:October 2014 to March 2015
- SIGHTS:Nami Island, Petite France, “N” Seoul Tower, Yongin Everland
- SHOPPING:Dongdaemun Market, Namdaemun Market, Myeongdong, Shinchon Ladies’s Street
- VALUE ADDED:Han River Cruise Ride, Free Wear Korean Traditional Costumes
- SPECIAL MEALS: (11Meals:4B/3L/4D)Korean BBQ, Ginseng Chicken, Seafood Steamboat, Hot Stone Bibimbap & Shabu Shabu
[tabs tab1=”Day 1″ tab2=”Day 2″ tab3=”Day 3″ tab4=”Day 4″ tab5=”Day 5″ tab6=”Day 6″]
- Tour groups may be merged and sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- All hotel ratings are based on local terms and replaceable with similar category if unavailable. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise specified.
- Customers are liable on the quality and condition of each purchase during tour. Faulty or refund of goods will not be entertained.
- Tour guide & driver tipping: 6000won per person per day (for guide & driver). Tour leader $2 per person per day.
- Any deviation or extension after the tour is subject to airline’s approval.
- For passengers who join the land tour only (exclude international and domestic airfare), please be informed that you will be notified on the confirmation of the tour 2 weeks before departure.