Departure from:October 2014 to March 2015
- ACTIVTIES & SIGHTS:Jimmy;s Theme Garden, Taroko Gorge National Park, East Coast National Scenic Area, Sun Moon Lake, Taipei 101, Sanxiantai, Eight Immortal Cave
- SHOPPING:Fengjia, Liuhe, Nanbin and Shihlin Night Market, Wu Fen Pu Wholesale Market, Tianlu Art Centre
- VALUE ADDED:Stay 1 Night at Yilan Leisure Farm, Releasing Heavenly Lantern
- SPECIAL MEALS: (14Meals:7B/5L/2D)Leisure Farm Specialty, Taiwan’s Specialty
[tabs tab1=”Day 1″ tab2=”Day 2″ tab3=”Day 3″ tab4=”Day 4″ tab5=”Day 5″ tab6=”Day 6″ tab7=”Day 7″ tab8=”Day 8″]
- Tour groups may be merged and sequence of itinerary is subject to change(s) without prior notice.
- All hotel ratings are based on local standard and replaceable with similar category if unavailable. During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise specified.
- Customers are liable on the quality and condition of each purchase during tour. Faulty or refund of goods will not be entertained.
- Tour guide and driver tipping: NT$120 per person per day.
- Tour leader S$2 per person per day.
- Any deviation or extension after the tour is subject to airline’s approval. For passengers joining the land tour only (exclude international and domestic airfare), please be informed that you will be notified on the confirmation of the tour only 2 weeks before departure.